Based in Saratov, Russia
26 August, 2016
Optika is a puzzle game where you control light with 14 differents optic devices to complete levels. Discover the world of light physics: play with lasers, prisms, mirrors, magnets and dozens of other optical devices. Explore the world of Optika with Prof. Opticus and his assistant, Sofia. Research and complete more than one hundred challenging puzzles! All of the puzzles you are about to experience are inspired by real world physics. Be ingenious and lead the right color to the Receivers with the help of Professor Opticus and Sofia!
It all began with a rough Adobe flash prototype, which consisted of only a few available optic devices (e.g. the mirrors), but could easily deal with thousands of particles. This demo reminded us of an old Iphone game called Auditorium, so we decided to broaden its abilities and publish it as a game. Working out the concept of light beams, we managed to create lots of possible combinations of the devices. Thus, the game contains numerous exciting levels!
- Explore the world of optics created with inspiration of the real world physics!
- More than one hundred of challenging levels available!
- Discover the new levels of sciencific experiments with lazers!
- Available in 5 languages: English, Russian, Chinese, German, French, Dutch, Polish.
- Original soundtrack by Andrew "BehindTheGlow" Vedernikov.
US/Europe trailer YouTube
Gameplay footage YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Breathtaking tale, usable setup, tuneful melody, peerless and marvelous visuals makes Optika the best in it's category. Playing Optika will mean that elder as well as children will find enjoyment spending time with this light-hearted family Puzzle PC game. This is actually all you need to know about Optika game before you will embark into unique Puzzle process of playing."
- Casual Games Channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTvu8w69y9CC74TXEoEoBg
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Original Soundtrack from Andrew Vedernikov: store.steampowered.com.
Other soundtracks from the Author
We're a small games studio based in Russia and we make video games - PC, mobile and console. We're also capable of creating other software products such as graphic assets, 3d models, animations and so on. Currently the studio is represented with its owner Vadim Ledyaev and freelance artists and musicians.
More information on PlayZilla, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer, PlayZilla