Based in Saratov, Russia
January 1, 2014
Press / Business contact:
+7 962 626 22 22
We're a small games studio based in Russia and we make video games - PC, mobile and console. We're also capable of creating other software products such as graphic assets, 3d models, animations and so on. Currently the studio is represented with its owner Vadim Ledyaev, artist Sonya Sarantseva and freelance artists and musicians.
Our first online flash games were created at the "dawn" of such Web portals as FGL, Miniclip, etc. It was the very beginning... after releasing several games, we've created about a dozen games in collaboration with Elliot Curtis, who worked in "Eidos Interactive" as a creative producer (currently at http://mouseoffun.com). Our joint projects could be found on sites like Gimme5Games, Miniclip, Spil network etc. At this moment, we collaborate with such a publishers like BigFish, BulkyPix, Miniclip, Nevosoft, Absolutist etc.And then...
Presently we work indepentently as a studio and recruit freelancers if needed. Our goal is creating PC and mobile games in lesser quantities, but with better quality.
Siege Saga YouTube
Beyblades Battle Card Game, © Hasbro YouTube
PrimeWorld TD, © Nival YouTube
Motor Carnage YouTube
King Defender YouTube
TNT Runner YouTube
Sketch 2 YouTube
Prism: Light The Way YouTube
Flat-Pack Frankie YouTube
Death Racers YouTube
Merry-Go-Round Dreams YouTube
Space Blocks YouTube
Catnip Clicker YouTube
There are far more images available for PlayZilla, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in Digital Wind contest." - Saratov, 20 June, 2008
- "I have worked with Vadim on a lot of awesome projects and I am very lucky to have done so. He is technically brilliant but also an intuitive designer and excellent artist. Every project is a joy and he always works hard to make every game as good as it possibly can be."
- Elliot Curtis- Creative Producer @ MouseOfFun, www.mouseoffun.com
- "I sponsored TNT Runner from Vadim a while back and I still talk to him to this day. He is a great person and has created some of the best 3d visual flash games I have ever seen in the industry. I would suggest him to anyone who is interested in getting a great finished product.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding Vadim\'s talent.
- Zack Burruel - BlitzGamer LLC, www.blitzgamer.com
- "Имеющий опыт как в написании кода, так и в создании игровой графики, это настоящее удовольствие - работать с Вадимом. Сотрудничая вот уже больше года, я всегда поражаюсь его работоспособности и активности, и всегда готов поучавствовать в новых. креативных проектах."
- Yuri Shevchenko, freelance programmer.,
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO, Coder, Game designer
Artist, Level Designer